Obtaining environmental approvals can be a complex & sometimes convoluted task . We aim to simplify the approvals process by providing our our clients with advice, documentation & application services to make it easier for them to focus on their core business.
Our team of environmental scientists and planners can assist with the preparation of documentation to support developments and projects requiring environmental assessment. Gaining approval to develop can be challenging, with many aspects to be investigated, considered, and managed. Regulators may require onerous compliance regimes or conditions to operate. Our experience ensures that our clients gain approval as smoothly and quickly as possible, with compliance obligations appropriate to the anticipated impacts and relevant regulations.
Key environmental approval services undertaken for our clients include Site Based Environmental Management Plans, Construction Environmental Management Plans, Environmental Protection Licence (EPL) Applications (NSW), Environmentally Authority Applications (QLD) and managing and negotiating approvals processes. We can also provide documentation required to satisfy ongoing approval and monitoring requirements.
Planning & Approval Services
- Enironmental Authority Applications for ERAs
- Construction Environmental Management Plans
- Compliance Monitoring
- Planning Advice, Due Diligence Investigations & Prelodgement Meetings
- Decision Notice Review & Post Approval Implementation
- Approval Pathway Anlaysis
- Environmental Audits
- Ecological Surveys, Asessments, Management Plans & Compliance
- Waterway Barrier Approvals
- Species Impact Management Plans
- Review of Enivronmental Factors
- Enivronmental Scoping Reports
- EPBC Referrals