Air quality, odour & noise impacts from industrial, agricultural, mining & infrastructure projects continues to rate amongst the highest concerns for nearby communities.
Yarramine provides a broad range of air, noise and vibration monitoring and assessment services throughout both the planning and construction phases for many types of projects. Our most frequently utilised service involves undertaking Environmental Noise Impact Assessments required by local government for development application, generally involving places of worship, services stations, childcare centres, quarries and drive thru cafes/restaurants. This is closely followed by Construction Noise & Vibration Assessments for road infrastructure projects, noise, blast/vibration and dust monitoring during construction of a variety of development and infrastructure projects, as well as air quality (dust) modelling for quarries and odour modelling for feedlots, meat chicken and egg farms.
Specific air service areas we offer include:
- Ambient Air & Dust Monitoring
- Dust Management Plans
- Air & Odour Impact Assessments
- Dispersion Modelling
- Occupational Monitoring & Assessment
- Control Solutions
Specific noise service areas we offer include:
- Noise & Vibration Investigation
- Construction Noise & Vibration
- Environmental Noise Assessments
- Road & Rail Noise Assessments
- QDC MP4.4 - Transport Noise Assessments
- Certification & Compliance