The JAGER PRO™ I.C.E.™ (Intelligence Collecting Equipment) mobile enabled camera is the next-generation surveillance tool which can send motion-triggered or time-lapse pictures to email, including your mobile phone. The I.C.E.™ camera provides the advanced tool you need for wildlife research, surveillance, and other applications where it’s important to see your photos when they are taken, not days or weeks later.
The ergonomic, user-friendly interior design includes an easy-to-read 2″ true-color display; eight large, well-marked buttons and ON/SETUP/OFF switch; USB and external 6V DC power supply ports on the bottom; and an SD card slot on the left, with a large cutout to make it easy to insert or remove the SD card, which can be up to 32GB. The setup menus are logical, well-organized, and easy to use. Although there is a setup program that can be run on your computer, all features, functions, and settings are available using the camera’s menus, enabling full control in the field without having to take a laptop with you.
The image information strip on the photos shows the date, time, moon phase, temperature, and battery level in a large, high-contrast white-on-black font that is easily readable on your mobile phone screen without zooming.
The camera can be set to overwrite the oldest photo on the SD card with the most recent if the SD card is full so you don’t lose the most recent photos just because the SD card has filled. If you don’t want the camera to take pictures all the time, you can set one or two start/stop functions, each start/stop function can have different trigger intervals and time-lapse interval settings.
The I.C.E.™ camera features a 1.2 second trigger speed. The Infrared Flash array provides illumination to 18m for crisp, clear night images and videos. Photo resolution can be set as high as 8 MP, while video resolution can be as high as 720P HD (native) if you want to use the camera as a standard trail camera taking videos rather than transmitting photos.
In order to provide excellent water resistance for outdoor use, there are flush case mating areas in both front and rear case halves. An oversized rubber gasket on the front case half, as well as an oversized double-hinged latch that is easily operated with gloved hands, ensure a complete water-resistant seal. The rear case houses 12 AA batteries, which provide several months of battery life. The batteries are arranged in two bays so that each battery has its own slot, thus eliminating the common problem of batteries unseating.
- 8MP – 3264×2448
- 5MP – 2560×1920
- 3MP – 2048×1536
- 640×480 or 320×240 image size via MMS/SMS
- Video Resolution – 720P HD/VGA
- Mobile Network enabled (Telstra, Optus) photos only (SIM card not included)
- IR Illumination (red glow nightime flash)
- High Definition Video
- Supports multiple phone numbers and email addresses (up to 4)
- 2” LCD screen (True Color TFT (Thin Film Transistor))
- Features widescreen video
- Records audio as well as video
- 2 start/stop functions
- 6 Volt External Battery Jack (Optional Solar Power Kit available)
- Time Lapse Programming
- SD card overwrite
- Accepts up to 32 GB SD card
- Password Protection
- Programmable Capture Mode – 1, 2 or 3 photo burst (1-5 second burst mode)
- Video Length – Up to 30 seconds
- IR Illumination – 44 high-output IR emitters (850 nM)
- IR Flash – 18m
- Detection Angle – 36.9⁰
- Field of View – 52⁰
- Detection Range – 24m
- Image Stamp – Date/Time/Temperature/Moon Phase/Battery Level
- Power Supply – 4, 8 or 12 AA Batteries (optional Solar Power Kit available)
- Power Consumption – >800 text pictures (30 days) (12 AA)
- Resting Power (on) – 0.84 mW
- Daytime Power Consumption – 45.36 Ws
- Nighttime Power Consumption – 49.35 Ws
- Time Out – Programmable 1 to 60 minutes
- Trigger Time – 1.2 seconds
- Operating Temperature – -20⁰C to 60⁰C