Yarramine Consulting PTY LTD provides a limited warranty for all products effective at the time of sale for the original purchaser. The manufacturer warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. Subject to limitations described with each device, the manufacturer will repair or replace any product found defective during the warranty period.
All products are guaranteed new from authorised distributors in Australia and the United States of America.
At Yarramine Environmental we hope that you never have a faulty product, however we understand that sometimes this can happen. We will work within Australian Consumer Law guidelines to obtain the best outcome for you.
If the product you purchased from us has a fault please contact our knowledgeable staff as we may be able to rectify the issue over the phone. If we cannot come to a resolution please return the goods to us for further investigation.
‘Buyer’ means the purchaser of any goods specified on an order placed on yarramine.com.au or a purchaser order to the Company.
‘Company’ means Yarramine Consulting Pty Ltd (ACN 125 672 442) TA Yarramine Environmental (Yarramine Environmental).
‘Consumer’ means an individual who buys products for use and not for manufacture or resale.
‘Goods’ means the products and, if any, services specified on a purchase order from the Buyer to the Company.
- This clause is to be read together with any benefits that the Company may provide under Australian statute.
- The Goods are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship subject to fair and proper usage.
- The Buyer is not authorised to issue replacements to their customers for the Company’s products without prior written approval from the Company.
- The Buyer shall immediately notify the Company in writing of any defect in the Goods supplied.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions purports to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties, guarantees and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Australian Consumer Law and other Australian laws which cannot be modified or excluded. Except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions and as required by the Australian Consumer Law, the Company makes no warranties or other representations to the Buyer. The Company’s liability in respect of these warranties, representations, undertakings and guarantees is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any warranties made by the Company to the ultimate consumer of the Goods is solely for the benefit of the Consumer, and no Buyer purchasing goods for resale shall be entitled to bring claims under any such warranties.
- Without limiting the above clauses:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. A Consumer is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. A Consumer is also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- To the extent permitted by statute, the liability, if any, of the Company arising from the breach of any implied conditions or warranties or failure to comply with a statutory guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, in relation to the supply of Goods, shall at the Company’s option be limited to:
- the replacement of the Goods or resupply of the Goods, or the cost of replacement or resupply of the Goods;
- refund of the Purchase Price; or
- the repair of the Goods, or the cost of repair of the Goods.
- Subject to clauses 7.6(i) and 7.6(ii), the Company shall not in any circumstances be liable to the Buyer under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Sale, or in negligence or any other tort or otherwise howsoever, as a result of any act or omission in the course of or in connection with the performance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale, for or in respect of any excluded loss.
- Unless otherwise specified, this warranty does not cover:
- Modified, abused, neglected, accidentally damaged or excessively worn Goods, or Goods that have become damaged or defective as a result of improper use;
- Repairs attempted or made by the Buyer, a Consumer or a third party;
- Conditions or malfunctions caused by the reasonable effects of fair wear and tear or the malfunction of normally wearing parts;
- Products that are not distributed by the Company through an authorised distributor or re seller.
- Unless otherwise specified, the process for making a warranty claim as a Consumer is as follows:
- Any Good subject to a warranty claim should be returned to the place of purchase for assessment by an authorised distributor or the Company representative. The Consumer is responsible for returning the Good to the place of purchase unless the cost of returning, removing or transporting the product is significant, in which case the Consumer should contact the Company to make alternative arrangements.
- The Consumer must present proof of purchase when making a warranty claim. The claim under a warranty (the Consumer may have additional rights under the Australian Consumer Law) will be assessed by the Company, authorised distributor or representative on the basis of their product knowledge and reasonable judgment and will be accepted if:
- a relevant defect is found; and
- the warranty claim is made during the relevant warranty period.
- Upon acceptance of a claim under a warranty, the Company will arrange a replacement product or arrange for the product to be repaired free of charge.
- Any warranty related enquiries or claims should be directed to:
PO Box 163
CROWS NEST QLD 4355
Phone: (07) 4698 2335