The Buckeye Cam X80 Series includes wireless cameras, sensors, repeaters, and actuators. All of the available devices work seamlessly together and may be controlled and monitored with the X-Series Network Manager software application.
The X80 wireless cameras offer advanced functionality and choice of wireless setup, image monitoring and image retreival options. The advanced wireless capability and fully covert IR illumination has great potential for simultaneous multi-point pest animal and fauna camera survey projects.
Achieve licence free, point to point wireless transmission distances of approximately 3 km between cameras, or between a camera and base. Optional high gain antennas can be fitted to boost this distance as required.
The X-Series of wireless devices offers great flexibility when setting up multiple cameras, multiple traps or a trap with multiple cameras. In its simplest form, one camera can receive images from a distant or inaccessible second camera and/or repeater. This could be expanded to many units (up to 254) transmitting back to a base camera.
Or with the addition of a PCBase images can be received over the air directly to a computer within range of the cameras, with the ability to email images to multiple reciepents including handheld devices automatically, and adjust camera settings directly from your computer using the included software without the need for a SIM card or mobile broadband data plan.
Or with the addition of a CellBase images can be received over the air to a computer out of range of your cameras via the internet, using the Telstra mobile broadband network. With the ability to email images to multiple reciepents including handheld devices automatically, and adjust camera settings directly from your computer using the included software.
We stock and support only the X80 wireless camera, which at a glance has the following features:
- 5+Megapixel resolution (adjustable resolution)
- Real video mode (up to 15fps)
- 75 completely invisible infrared LEDS - NO RED GLOW!
- Fast trigger speed (2 triggers in a 1/10th of second)
- Silent and extremely small so it is easy to hide!
- Operate up to 254 cameras from a single base
- Operates on 12 Volt batteries – even optional cable to use your 12V deep cycle batteries
- Two piece design has separate battery enclosure from the camera to to make it easy to conceal. The battery enclosure can be hidden behind the tree or on the ground to help conceal the entire unit.
- Maximum single hop transmission distance of 3km using included antenna (line of sight)
- Built in “Repeater” feature allows you to repeat from one camera to camera to extend your overall transmission range (multi-hop).
- Wireless X80 Infrared Camera
- Battery enclosure with 4′ power cable to connect to the camera (12V SLA battery sold separately)
- Standard antenna
- All necessary mounting hardware (strap and strap bracket)
For more information on potential system configurations download our X80 Information Sheet. This excellent product is backed up by our 12 month warranty as well as the customary product configuration support that we are known for.