Manage you 3G JAGER PRO ICE & MINE Cams with the touch of a finger!
We are pleased to finally announce it is now possible for Australian users of the JAGER PRO MINE and ICE Cams to now subscribe to JAGER PRO's Wireless Portal and take advantage of their user friendly web portal, mobile apps (ANDROID and iOS), and PC applications.
The Wireless Portal allows subscribers to expand camera management and functionality with the portal most beneficial for owners of multiple cameras who are looking for a better way to receive, store and manage photos as well as manage deployed cameras in the field from a single cloud based user interface.
Key features of the Wireless Portal include:
- Multiple delivery options to meet your wireless needs. Images can be delivered to mobile app, email or web portal.
- Configure email recipients for both image and status report delivery. Up to 20 email recipients.
- Monitor your usage history by camera and date.
- Maintain all camera settings from the web. Keep settings synchronized with each camera. Cameras can deliver settings to the server or receive them from the server.
- View uploaded images by activity date and filter by camera and activity date. Purge and download your images on the server.
To take advantage of the Wireless Portal, users must take out a subscription service with us at $11 per month, per camera or $121 per year, per camera. For more information about the JAGER PRO's Wireless Portal and to obtain login details for a demo account please contact us on 07 4698 2335.
Please note this is a subscription based cloud service offered by JAGER PRO to our Australian & New Zealand customers. Depending on the plan you are choosing (monthly or yearly) your nominated PayPal account will be debited for one payment cycle upfront and then in an automatic recurring fashion on the anniversiary date of your purchase until you elect to cancel your subscription.
Online pruchasers must use a PayPal account or PayPal linked credit/debit card to take out a subscription. Subscriptions are available for those who cannot or do not wish to use PayPal. In such instances please contact us to organise set up and payment of your subscription offline.